As part of the Charter Mark process we are undertaking customer satisfaction surveys to seek the views of our customers on the service we provide.
We are committed to discussing the results of the surveys at our staff meetings and at management level. We also commit to informing the Council of the findings and publishing them widely. We will use the information to alter our service delivery where necessary based on what our customers tell us.
To access the results of our customer satisfaction surveys:
- Request for Service April 2008 please Click here
- Schools Environmental Awareness June 2008 please Click here
- Business Customers September 2008 please Click here
- Comparison request for service 2008-2010 Click here
- Comparison request for Service 2010-2011 please Click here
- Comparison business customers 2008-2010 Click here
- Comparison business customers 2010-2011 Click here